WORK WITH US
Find out what it really means to be an Aussie Farmer
Ever wanted to ride a motorbike, be in touching distance of Australian wildlife or just see the real Outback?
Join us at Kahmoo and gain an authentic understanding of farming this sunburnt country. You'll be learning first hand how one of Australia's primary lamb producers lives and breathes the Australian farming lifestyle, all while making lasting, unique memories to take home with you.
Need work experience to complete your degree requirements, but want a fresh take on the process?
Learn about the farming industry - all while filling out that mandatory 'holiday work experience'.
That mandatory work experience doesn't have to be a pain.. work with us.
Want to work in a challenging yet rewarding career but unsure of where to go?
If you're a hard working type, start by applying to join Kahmoo Pastoral Company.
Your jobs include, but are not limited to:
- Sheep work (landmarking, weaning, mustering and other animal husbandry)
- maintenance of property (checking waters, trough runs, machinery maintenance)
- seasonal repair and construction (electric fencing, building yards)
In return we offer you industry award wages, on-site accomodation, select meals and the experience of a lifetime.
Overseer/farm manager Northern Tableland NSW
We are seeking an experienced overseer/ farm manager to join our team on an Australian white sheep stud and fat lamb operation in northern tableland NSW. We are a mixed farming and grazing operation.
This is a full time permanent position that would suit a reliable career minded applicant.
Essentially the successful applicant in this role will not only be knowledgeable of land and meet sheep management practices but have a a mixed farming background. This job requires you to work independently at times, work with the owner and other employees to complete tasks.
Duties will include:
• Sheep husbandry and processing of stock
• Repairs and maintenance of farm equipment
• Maintaining accurate record of animal feeding
• Establishment and management of forage crop and improved pastures
• General property maintenance and repairs such as machinery, fencing and water point maintenance as required
• Animal breeding and management
What we offer:
• A generous remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant approximately $70,000 per year
• A 3 bedroom cottage available with orchard. House power and water supplied. Many schooling options including Primary School is within a reasonable distance on a weather friendly road with school bus available and numerous High Schools options.
• Ongoing professional development and training
• Prepare to sponsor permanent resident pathway visa
Please send your resume with current referees to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please contact Fran Reid on 0431033877